Monday, August 06, 2012

give it up, Papa!

Our boys call their grandfather, Papa. When he came over for the 4th of July I wanted to take some photos but since the boys tower over everyone, he tried to keep up by standing on tippy toes. It did not help, but it was a cute photo op. :)

I finally got my hands on this older Echo Park collection, A boys Life. It's a great collection with lots of very versatile papers, so I got the big pack that has two sheets from Hob Lob. Its even got the cutest video game controller sticker! I can't wait to use that. My guys are big gamers.

6 comments:

Razzled Scrapper said...

What a great picture. I need to lift this photo idea of grandpa on tip toes. When my son was little we wondered if he was ever going to get legs because he always had really short legs. Well, between 12-14 he started growing and now he is 5'11 and towers over everyone. Thanks for the idea you're layouts are amazing.

Cindy said...

Nice. I didn't buy this pack when it was on sale last week. Now I'm so sorry, you make it look so cute! Next sale I'm so going back and buying it. I may even buy the girl one LOL

Dria said...

LOVE that picture and the title is perfect! I love the curled green boarder. We just got back from Disney==want some pics to scrap????

Laurie Zeller said...

Your borders are fantastic here. Simple cardboard and the not-so-simple green one mimicing grass. Beautiful!

Cheri W said...

How do you always manage to include so many cool diecuts and page elements without making it look cluttered? Amazed & inspired, again!

scrapbookertink said...

Have missed a few on your blog, stunning as usual, love the story, soooo cute x