Monday, November 26, 2012

Winner of the Nov Echo Park Blog Hop!

Hey guys, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. I am still dealing with leftovers and I am finishing up decorating for Christmas. I just wanted to stop by and announce the winner of the November Echo Park Design Team Blog Hop! I used Random.org and chose SUSAN from In a Hollow Tree Blog. 

Blogger Susan said...
Very pretty layout! The kiddos are cuties!
11:29 AM

Congrats Susan! * first of all - Great name! hee hee - and second please send me your shipping address and choice of Echo Park collection kit so that they can get that right out to you. 

Thanks to everyone who visited. I hope you were inspired by our blog hop creations and will join us again next month!
Delete

1 comment:

Susan said...

Thank you so much for choosing me! I am really excited to receive this prize since Echo Park is one of my favorites.