Monday, April 15, 2013

Underwater *Scraptastic April kit*

I had some really great colors and patterns to work with this month in my April "Awake My Soul" kit from Scraptastic Club kits.   Papers from Dear Lizzy and Fancy Pants, great alpha stickers from Basic Grey, Studio Calico and Thickers, MME buttons, exclusive die cut words and flair, sequins.... just so much fun. Check out the Awake My Soul Kit, Add on, and stamp sets HERE.

To me this kit looked a bit nautical so I thought of these photos first. My guys at Moody Gardens Aquarium in Galveston. I stamped a bit of chevron design and a word stamp on the background and used a mist to make splatters. The great doily design is from a patterned paper by Teresa Collins in the Add on kit. I punched circles from the dotty paper and raised them with foam tape and of course I had to add a few sequins by machine stitching them in place




 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Really love the design of this one! Loving the title and all the little bits and pieces!

Wendy said...

I love the papers, photos, layout and everything! I'll use this as inspiration on one of my very next pages! Thank you so much Susan!

Christine Kiehl said...

Fantastic layout! I've been under H20 as well and love what you did with this one! Great fun!