Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Merry *DCWV Christmas Made Stack *

I recently got the New DCWV Christmas Made Stack and it made me want to push stuff off my desk and make a layout. :) I really love the designs and the bits of gold foil, but my favorite part is the tags! There are a lot of cool tags and cards to cut out - seriously a lot and I just used two for my page but this candy cane one is totally the cutest one, so I kind of worked my page around it. LOL!
 There is another fun stack called the Jolly Whimsy stack and I will try to take a photo my page for that one tomorrow, its a very cute stack. 


I got some glassine envelopes from a friend and I used one as a shaker bag with sequins in it and I cut strips from another larger bag and used a scalloped punch so that I could layer two strips for a border under my photos.

I used some super old chipboard alphas for my title and I used gold rub n buff and then added bits of glitter.



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh Sus.. this is SO pretty!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I love the colors. I am a sucker for traditional Christmas papers like that.