Thursday, February 27, 2014

February Sketchy Thursday at Scraptastic

It's time for another Sketchy Thursday at Scraptastic's Blog.  Check it out and play along for a chance at a gift certificate. CLICK HERE for all the details and to see the awesome projects from our Design Team.

Before I share my sketch, I have to share a peek at the Scraptastic kit I got for March. CLICK HERE for a peek at all three kits for March. I just got mine and its AWESOME!!! I got the "It's my Life" kit and Add on Kit and it looks like sooo much fun. And wait til you see the stamp sets for March :) Full reveal will be on the Scraptastic Blog on the 1st. 



Ok, here is the sketch and my layout example.


I used the Mr Big Stuff kit and add on kit and I only used one photo and used a bunch of the cute goodies from the kit rather than the hearts. I used the Feel Again Stamp set to heat emboss on vellum for the little label shapes.



The Mickey is a punch, but the dinos are my own design and I used my cricut and SCAL2 software to cut it out. 




2 comments:

Michelle said...

I just love how your page came out. I love the little dino cuts and everything works so well with your photo.

Tamera said...

Can I tell you how much I love that you used a Valentiney sketch for dinosaurs? Fantastic!
All the layering with the dinos, mickey head and other embellishments instead of hearts is terrific!