Friday, February 28, 2014

I am a Carta Bella Paper Designer!


I am so excited to be able to share this news!!! It's going to be alot of fun working with the talented team at Carta Bella Paper and playing with the awesome products!

So lets just jump right in and talk about this awesome "It's a Celebration" Collection. When was the last time you got excited about a Birthday themed collection? Seriously CLICK HERE and look at this great collection. I can tell I am going to be using it for alot more than just birthday pages, but I love it because it worked great for my adult birthday page and I could totally use if for a kid too. And I know I have mentioned this before, but Carta Bella papers have them most gorgeous texture and weight. Hopefully you can see it in some of my close up photos.


Check out the birthday music paper with the little confetti here and there. I just drew a random looking scalloped border and cut it out. I used to do that alot and had kind of forgotten how fun it is on a layout. 

And I have to add that when I was looking for stuff to add to Alex's Birthday cake, I found these packs of individually colored Sixlets pearl coated chocolates and they were not only fun and cute, but they were not trying to break our teeth like the little pearls. We will be doing this again for certain. 



7 comments:

adele holcomb said...

Congrats, Susan, and deserved!

Tracey said...

Awesome news Susan!! Congratulations!! Loving your gorgeous page!

Unknown said...

Congrats! You soo deserve it as talented as you are. And your layout is wonderful.

Carrie said...

Congrats, Susan! I love this page for any birthday and your son is very handsome too.

Dria said...

I say..Congrats to Carta Bella! They are very lucky to have you!
LOVE the layout..what a bd cake!

Tamera said...

Congratulations! I can't think of anyone more deserving! Your pages rock! They are inspiring and something that any scrapper can look and and be inspired to try. You really can't say that about most designers for scrapbook companies these days.
Sorry to say it Scrapbook companies, but it's true. I know you like the pages where they slather tons of product ont he page and then put one tiny picture in there somewhere to sell your stuff, but honestly, that doesn't inspire me. I don't scrap that way.
SUSAN inspires me. She uses paper and scraps pictures in a very accessible way to the everyday scrapbooker. I look at her pages and sometimes run right out to get that particular line of paper and I always end up buying more than I need.
Carta Bella, you have chosen wisely! Congratulations to you both!

nancyburke said...

Congrats! So NOT surprised the asked you to be on the team! You are a perfect fit for them.