Monday, July 07, 2014

July Either Way kit from Scraptastic Club

Hey everyone today I wanted to show you the kits I got this month from Scraptastic Club and 2 of the layouts that I created. I used the Either Way kit, Add on Kit, and both the Either Way Stamp Set and the Summer Nights Stamp set. First let me show you the kits:


Either Way  Add on Kit 
 

For my first layout I stamped and heat embossed with gold tinsel embossing powder on vellum, using the globe stand and also the hearts. Then I stamped the globe using aqua ink onto cardstock and adhered it to the globe stand using adhesive foam tape. If you look at the small banner strip in the lower left, I stamped the background using aqua and then stamped the words over the banner and cut it out. 

 I know you guys have seen me do this before but I love punching confetti to put in the little glassine bag that the flair comes in when you get the kit. I added one of my own paper doilies from my stash.



For my second layout I also stamped using the gold embossing tinsel powder on vellum. It coordinated well with the gold accents in the papers and the gold Thickers glitter alphas. I wish photographing gold wasn't so difficult. These accents are so much better in real life. 


 This kit has some canvas stickers in cute shapes like stars and hearts, for this page I misted the hearts with a pink color so that they would coordinate with the pinks in the patterned papers. I added a couple of tooth picks to make flags.




No comments: