Friday, July 25, 2014

New DCWV Sea Worthy and Foiled Vellum stacks

Ok you guys are going to love these new goodies from DCWV! First, here is the page I created with all the goodies using Sketch #126 at Sketch Savvy HERE

 I used the new Sea Worthy stack with it's awesome gold accents and then I added a few pieces from some of the new 6x6" stacks: the Printed Corrugate stack, Cork Stack and my favorite - the Foiled Vellum Stack! The foiled vellum stack has some gold patterns, black patterns and even some plain vellum. You will be seeing alot more of that stack in my layouts.


The octopus and sign were one 4x6 block on the patterned paper. I cut it apart and cut the edges of the woodgrain to look like weathered wood. Then I added some gold eyelets and cotton yarn because I am not sure I can do a nautical page without those. LOL! Oh the strip of red is from the Travel Adventure Stack and the kraft colored paper with arrows is from the Gilded Stack.


Shopping info - The Sea Worthy stack at Hobby Lobby and the other stacks are from JoAnns. :)

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is absolutely fantastic Susan!! Love it!