Monday, December 08, 2014

Sparkling Holiday Stack by DCWV

I always like my holidays sparkling and my layouts too, so this is definitely a fun new stack for me.
 

Have you seen the new goodies from DCWV for the holidays? 

For my layout I used mostly papers from the Sparkling Holiday Stack with a pop of red paper from the Candy Cane Lane Stack. Here are a couple of photos I took of the covers so you could see the stacks.

I also used a really great embossed gold paper from the DCWV Premium Paper collection to cut out my title letters. It's tough to get a photo that will do this gold paper justice though. 

And if you look below the 25 there is a row of gold bling. Its a new product from DCWV called an Adhesive Jewel sheet. It's a 8.5 x 11" sheet, so I cut a strip to use on my page but even though it looks and feels like rhinestones, its a product that you can cut with scissors so you could actually cut out any shape you like. Pretty cool and you have to see it in person to really understand. 


 
 

3 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love the gold, red, and white together. These papers are great! I, too, like things sparkly for the holidays!

Unknown said...

Love Both Stacks, but been looking for them the last 2 days, can't seem to find them!! Any suggestions on how to locate them to buy would be GREAT

Unknown said...

Love Both Stacks, but been looking for them the last 2 days, can't seem to find them!! Any suggestions on how to locate them to buy would be GREAT