Monday, January 26, 2015

I'm Late! *Scraptastic Club Store


 It's was just one of those little moments of magic when we were walking around Disney World and for once I had my camera up to snap a couple of photos. The characters do the funniest things when you aren't expecting it so I usually don't get a photo. Like when 5 of the villians snuck up behind me and were looming around my shoulder til I noticed it and it totally freaked me out. LOL! Anyway, this was the White Rabbit who I love and he was running thru the park waving his arms and his Cast Member handler was running behind yelling, "He's Late! He's Late!" Everyone was laughing, it was very cute.

As much as I would like for someone to make a collection that suits each of my photos, like the white rabbit here, it's just not going to happen and sometimes you have to pull together your own collection of goodies. I started with the 6x6" pad of Crush papers by Authentique, added a background paper and Gold Foil Thickers from Dear Lizzy, Gossamer Blue Vellum, Flowers from Crate Paper, a camera cut from Amy Tangerine paper, Sequins from Fancy Pants, Heart confetti from Pebbles... 



Supplies:
Dear Lizzy – Serendipity – Royal Gold Foil Foam Thickers, Dear Lizzy – Serendipity – With Love Paper, Authentique – Crush – 6×6 Bundle Paper Pad, Crate Paper - Open Book - Floral Ephemera and Leaves, Freckled Fawn – Paper Clips – Light Blue Long Arrows, Pebbles – We Go Together – Heart Confetti, Amy Tangerine - Stitched - Alternate Paper, Gossamer Blue - On My Desk - Gold Vellum, American Crafts - Be Merry - Journal Black Glitter Foam Thickers, Fancy Pants - True Friend - Confetti Sequins





1 comment:

Kimberly Kett said...

Great design and I love the mix of products!