Monday, July 06, 2015

Pinterest Monday at Scraptastic Club

On Mondays the Scraptastic Club Blog shares Pinterest Inspiration and a couple of layouts or cards by the Designers using that inspiration. Today Jennie and I got to play along and I hope we will inspire you to give it a go. HERE is the Pinterest Pin that inspired us.

pinterest monday July 6 

For my layout I used the Summertime Rolls Kit, Add On Kit, and Print and Cut Digital files. When I looked at the image I loved the glass with the fun white fonts over the balloons. I chose to use a white background like the inside of the window. I layered patterned papers, a photo, and the fantastic swirly wave cut file under the yellow dot transparency like the balloons behind the shiny window.

poolside mondays 

I cut the digital cut file waves from white patterned paper and watercolored them to match the papers. I love the whimsical white font used in the Pinterest inspiration image so I chose a fun font and filled in some of the letters like the inspiration piece, then cut out my title with white cardstock and layered over the transparency.

poolside-mondays-1 

One more hint at the window in the lower right corner. I layered this cute pineapple transparency die cut over my date label.  Now visit the blog to see the fun card that Jennie was inspired to create.

poolside-mondays-2

No comments: