Saturday, May 20, 2017

Gilded Grey

One of my favorite stacks from DCWV is the Gilded Grey Stack. Its very monochromatic really but it solves alot of scrappy problems for me. 2 of the hardest things for me to scrap at disney parks are anything StarWars and also Rock n Roller Coaster. The black, white, grey thing is a struggle but with this stack you get alot of great designs, good shades of grey and neutrals and that pop of gold. Here are 2 pages I just did using this stack.

This one is Star Tours and I was using indoor and outdoor photos, but the hardest part is my son's very orange shirt. I used the Gilded Grey stack and also a red orange paper from one of the other stacks in my stash and it was just that extra pop.


This page is a makeover of an old page from my 2002 album. For some reason I had 12x12 for 90% of that album and then there were some 8.5 x 11" so those have to be remade in the other size. This is Rock n Roller Coaster so again its mostly the Gilded grey and I added a pop of red.


for a little extra depth I added grey watercoloring in some of the background shapes.The title is a Silhouette store design.


No comments: